Friday, October 12, 2007


I was designing a card today for the OR/WA SCS gathering. This was my first design, but I switched to more fall colors for the swap.

The stamp sets in this card are Heartfelt Thanks, Aida Cloth background, and Autumn (thanks). I used SU's Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Always Artichoke watercolor crayons on the bold image. I colored the outline stamp with my Handsome Hunter and Rose Red markers. From the photo, you can barely tell, but there are gold Stickles in the center of the flower.

The ribbons are Cranberry 3/8" organdy from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. I also used a new satin edge organdy I will be carrying on my site in the next week or so. I must say, I love ribbons, and this one makes me particularly thrilled. The combination of organdy, satin edge, and gold stripe are just amazing!!

The paper colors used are Purely Pomegranate and Always Artichoke.

No comments: