Monday, March 24, 2008

I have had so many requests for photos of "The Hedgehog Den". This is my name for the warehouse that I store all of my goodies in for my website. I have turned my entire garage into a warehouse and packing center. I'm including a couple of photos below, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to do it justice through photos. You just have to see it in person. I'm happy to have anyone who lives locally stop by for a visit, or if you happen to be in town. Just drop me an e-mail and I'll be happy to have you over for "show and tell"!!

My friend Diana came over for the first time and caught her first glimpse of the grosgrain ribbon tails hanging over the edges of the bins and said, "Be still my heart!" That about sums it up, it's a fabulous sight to see all of these friendly ribbons winking and smiling from their bins. Can you tell I love ribbons?



This is the grosgrain aisle. I have one color family per shelf. I got these shelves from Ikea, and I really love them. They are highly adjustable, all of the shelves can be adjusted up or down in 1 inch increments. The coolest part is that you purchase the ends separately from the shelves and you only buy what you need. One of my pet peeves is shelving when you can never get enough shelves to hold shorter items and you waste potential storage space. Traditional bookcases always drive me nuts!


These bins hold my brads, waiting to be counted. The counted sets are on the bottom shelf at the far wall. I also have my button stash here as well. Watch in the next couple of weeks for lots of new items including 21 different button color collections. These shelves are about 7 feet tall and just packed with bin after bin of goodies ready to send out.