Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge

Love this cupcake challenge! I love ladybugs, they just make me happy!!!

The sentiment is actually a straight stamp, but I made it wavy on the clear block before stamping. I did it partly to fit the space and partly because I didn't want to mess with placing it on the blog in a straight line. If in doubt, make it crooked on purpose!!

Card Deets:
  • Stamps: Little Lady (PTI)
  • Paper: SU Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, PTI patterned paper
  • Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
  • Accessories: SU corner punch, Angel's Landing piercing template, Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! Love the wavy sentiment...and I love your reasoning ;) LOL Thanks for playing along!!!

Ida said...

Super Cute! I love the "wavy" look of the sentiment.