Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's Time for Teacher Gifts

Well, it's that time of year! My kids get out of school Friday and I realized I hadn't made anything for the teachers and staff at at the school. Time to get busy!

I spent the morning designing and stamping and here are the results:





Steve is our principal, and this is the only "male" gift I needed to make. The ones for the other teachers are still in the works and I'll post them later. More work, more flowery!

I used a sheet of striped paper from my multi-thousand sheet stash. I used Cranberry Crisp CS from SU and a long retired SU set called Have a Ball. The finished project measures approximately 5" x 8". Inside is a Jr. Legal size notepad. The cover is glued to the notepad and has a pocket inside. I got the pattern for this from SCS quite a long time ago and it's one of my favorite projects.

I love to give these to kids for birthdays with a $5 bill tucked into the pocket.

No comments: