Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finally.....Some New Cards!



I've had a lot of people asking me to post more cards on my blog. My stamping friend Michelle specifically requested the one on the bottom.

For the top card, I used SU Certainly Celery and Cameo Coral. I ran the celery through my Cuttlebug. I stamped the Coral with my Aida Cloth background in Coral ink. I used gamsol and my Prismacolor pencils on the leaves and pear. I used some of my organdy ribbon on the top of the card. You can't see it that well in the photograph, but I cut out a tag from acetate with a CB die and stamped the word "wish" on the tag then threaded it on the ribbon.

For the bottom card, I used SU Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace, and Apricot Appeal. I stamped the Apricot with my On the Spot background (can't part with that one!). I used my Seeing Spots set for the remainder of the card. All of the stamping on the accent pieces was done with craft inks and embossed with clear embossing powder. The striped ribbon is some that I will be carrying on my new website.

To see a preview, you can visit www.pinkhedgehogpapercrafts.com. Some of my pricing may not be accurate. We're in the process of crunching numbers and getting everything photographed and listed on the site. My pricing is very similar to share pricing. Because I can now purchase from manufacturers, I can in many cases offer pricing below what I was charging for shares and still be able to run it as a business.

1 comment:

Michelle Woerner said...

Thanks for posting that super cute and colorful card. It SOLD me on that ribbon!