Sunday, December 2, 2007

3 More Designs Completed!!


This little Penguin is from Perky Penguins by TAC. The "be merry" is from Warm Words by Stampin' Up! I used my Snowflakes folder and my Cuttlebug for the background. The photo corners are a Sizzix die. Polka dot organdy and satin edge organdy ribbons are from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. I used my SU inks to watercolor the penguin after stamping with Staz-on.


These adorable reindeer are from SU's Holiday Sampler. I just love these little guys and have been looking for the right setting for them. I think I found it!! The background is SU's Twinkle wheel, wheeled onto Close to Cocoa cardstock in Close to Cocoa ink. Colored cardstock is from SU in Garden Green Chocolate Chip, and Rose Red. Matching brads and ribbons are from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. Striped DP is from an unknown source, though it's probably from a DCWV Stack.


I got the idea to put a Sizzix frame around the snowman in this Cuttlebug background. I'm pretty happy with the results! I stamped my SU Canvas background in Lovely Lilac onto Whisper White cardstock. I then die cut the frame using my Sizzix die. The matching brads are from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. Striped Organdy ribbon in white with silver stripes and purple polka dot organdy are also from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. The little snowflake is a Cuttlebug die. I added a touch of bling to the center of the snowflake and hung it from the ribbons using a silver jump ring. Paper color is Lovely Lilac from Stampin' Up!

No comments: