Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CC204 Bold & Brightly Go!

I'm finally back to stamping after getting out of the groove during the holidays. We sure had a lot of snow and I had so much work to catch up on that I sort of lost my mojo. I took up other fun things, and I've been knitting like a madman. To see what I'm up to, check out my other blog!


I stamped this card for the color challenge at SCS today. I wanted to use these fun colors to the best advantage, so I used long strips of all of them. All of the brads are from our store and match the colors nicely.

Materials Used:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, and Lovely Lilac, all from Stampin' Up!
  • Prima flowers
  • Prismacolor Pencils, stumps, and gamsol
  • Stamps: Imeldabella and Papertrey Green Thumb
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Brads from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts in Turquoise, Light Lime, and Hot Pink
I'm glad the challenge was to use such bright colors, it makes it feel like Spring!

No comments: