I stamped this card for the color challenge at SCS today. I wanted to use these fun colors to the best advantage, so I used long strips of all of them. All of the brads are from our store and match the colors nicely.
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, and Lovely Lilac, all from Stampin' Up!
- Prima flowers
- Prismacolor Pencils, stumps, and gamsol
- Stamps: Imeldabella and Papertrey Green Thumb
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Brads from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts in Turquoise, Light Lime, and Hot Pink