I wanted to make this card very simple so the main focus would be on the coloring and the girl in the water. I used very few embellishments and went with a monochromatic color scheme to keep things clean looking.
Here's the deets:
- Basic Grey Wisteria 6x6 paper pack
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White (main image)
- Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant CS
- Papertrey White CS (card base)
- Stamps: Seaside Sketches from Stampin' Up! and Out on Limb from Papertrey. I used the smaller version of the Out on a Limb sentiments that came with the original set.
- Copic Markers, I think in the V and BV lines.
- Eggplant and Iris Organdy from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts
- Tucked in the bottom right corner, I also used some Oregon Raindrops in Amethyst, coming soon to Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts.....maybe even today!! Keep an eye out!