Friday, August 28, 2009

Feeling froggy today!!

I was in the middle of working and decided to take a break and stamp a little something. I haven't stamped since our vacation and had no ink stains on my fingers. They were looking a little plain, so it was stamping or a manicure....I opted for stamping!



This is actually a very simple card. No ribbon, that's a shock! The frog and sentiment are stamped in SU's Garden Green Craft ink and embossed. Supplies used:

  • Paper: Papertrey white, Basic Grey Lime Rickey, SU Garden Green and Green Galore
  • SU Garden Green Craft ink
  • Clear detail embossing powder
  • Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder
  • SU corner punch
  • CTMH Stamps: Good Times
  • Kaiser Rhinestones in Split Pea
  • Oregon Raindrops in Kiwi

1 comment:

Ann said...

Very cute, Heidi! Did you get me e-mail about my blog candy? ;-)