Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Loving Lemonade!!

We just received our shipment of Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 pads. I must say I am in love with the color palette and pattern they used in this pad. The soft shades of teal, rose, and lime are just so pleasing. It makes me want to sit on the beach with an ice cold glass of lemonade and a good book! The colors remind me of childhood, weathered wood, wicker deck furniture, sea grass, and the salty smell of wind off of the ocean.



For this card, I used my Copics to color the image (Stampin' Up!). All papers are from the Lemonade 6x6 pad with the exception of the small teal oval, which is Stampin' Up! Taken with Teal. Basic Grey 6x6 pads are coming soon to PHPC! Brads are Vintage Raspberry from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. Buttons are also PHPC as is the burlap string and 5/8" Jade grosgrain ribbon.

Well, we're off to the beach this Friday for 10 days of relaxation and family time. We will be back on the 17th, recharged and ready to go!!

No comments: