Monday, September 28, 2009

Feeling Like Autumn

My wonderful sister-in-law and her hubby always send the best gifts to my kids for their birthdays....the gift of reading, in the form of Barnes & Noble gift cards. My kids are always so excited to get them and can't wait to use them. My youngest son turned 9 a couple of weeks ago, so I needed to make a thank-you card and today is the day!

This card layout is from the SCS Sketch Challenge #247 last week. I used this layout for both of the cards I made today. I painted Angel Wings Shimmerz over the pumpkins after coloring them.

Card Deets:
I needed to make a sympathy card for some dear friends who lost their son last week. You never really know the right thing to say and do, but I want them to know we are thinking about them and praying for them.

Card Deets:
  • Paper: SU! Haiku, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango
  • Stamps: SU! Brighter Days, Papertrey First Fruits
  • Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Ruby Red, and Versamark
  • Accessories: 7/8" Chocolate Organdy, Chocolate Brads, Embossing Powder


2 comments:

Darcy Walters said...

Heidi, you've definitely got a lovely talent there! And your picture is sweet! Nice to see you.

Shirley said...

stamping??? WHO's stamping?? I wanna stamp!! **stamping my feet wishing I could stamp!!**

These are SOOO pretty!! Very rich and lovely for the season!!

squirrellyshirley