Everyone at SCS was making cute little spiders out of this Stampin' Up! scalloped punch. These guys are pretty self-explanatory, but here's the details anyway. The feathers are actually petals from the Cuttlebug Cut & Emboss Combo "Build a Flower". The feathers are all embossed. The waddle is the candy from the 3x3 "Halloween" die, and the arms are from the Cut & Emboss Combo "Snow Fun". I used a 1/2" circle punch for the whites of the eyes, a 1/4" punch for the pupils and a white gel pen for the highlights. The beak is hand-cut.
- SU Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Marigold Morning, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, and Basic Black
- Cuttlebug and accessories listed above
- 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch
- Mint Patties
- SU Scalloped Circle Punch
- White Gel Pen
- ATG Adhesive and Quickie Glue Pen