What is this?? It's my new ribbon winder that my hubby made for me. It's the result of both of us brainstorming and his engineering skills. It can wind 10 pieces of ribbon at a time, up to 1-inch in width. It's sort of funny looking, but it gets the job done! I pre-cut one piece of any given ribbon to a 5 yard length and then wind it onto the contraption along with 10 others of the same style of ribbon. This cuts my cutting time by an amazing amount. He's working on a couple more tweaks to make it even faster.
- brads~~The first batch is counted and I hope to address and ship those tomorrow
- gingham~~Still waiting on delivery
- polka dot grosgrain~~Waiting for 4 backordered colors
- solid organdy~~here and waiting to be cut (cutting 3/8" currently)
- grosgrain and supplemental grosgrain~~waiting for shipment
- polka dot organdy~~here and waiting to be cut
- striped organdy~~here, some cut, but waiting for 2 backordered colors in 5/8"
I'm busy cutting ribbons and have a few orders ready to go. I'm still missing