Sunday, April 15, 2007

What a crazy week!

Boy, this was a crazy week at our house!

Wednesday was my 3rd son's 11th birthday. To top it off, it was also the day of my hubby's surgery. There was no other day we could do it on, but it's really made this month crazy. And, as if that weren't enough, my 2nd son and 3rd son woke up vomiting that morning. Sheesh!

So, the surgery went well. They were having to rebuild his nose using cartilage from his ear. He'd had a broken nose years before and two surgeries, resulting in him not being able to breathe through his nose. He's doing well and is supposed to be back to normal within a week or so. Yay!

Despite all of that, I managed to get about 30 packages sent this week. Some of you will be receiving your brads and ribbons any day. I'm still waiting on some backorders, but I'm shipping what I have received. That ribbon winder is amazing!

1 comment:

Allene said...

I received my brads yesterday! Thank you, thank you! Made my day!

CandCsMom