Sunday, April 15, 2007

What shares do I have left?

That's the question of the day. I have all of my ribbon shares left. If I run out, I'll order more. In any case, you may have to wait up to a month for your ribbons depending on what you order and where your spot is in the spool. Rest assured your ribbon will be on it's way as soon as possible. I've had nothing but happy stampers in my shares!

To see more details about my various shares, look at my older posts. Each share has it's own post.

I'll count and post later in the week when I know how many shares of brads I have remaining.

I'm also taking reservations for my special eyelet share. I'm having eyelets custom colored in all of our favorite colors including neutrals. I also have an older post about that.

2 comments:

M!ssPr!ssy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M!ssPr!ssy said...

Cool, I see you did visit me.