Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pastel Swirly Sparkly Christmas!!

I designed this the request of a customer. She wanted circles, pastels, pink, swirls, glitter, shimmer, and bling! This card has it all!!

I cut the circles using my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities. The green circle is embossed using the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder and then painted with Angel Wings Shimmerz. The pink circle is stamped with Versamark and embossed using Iridescent Ice embossing powder. The main panel is stamped with snowflakes in Pale Plum ink, the sentiment stamped in Perfect Plum Craft Ink and also embossed with Iridescent Ice EP.

I punched the bottom of the plum panel with SU!'s Scallop Border Punch and rounded the corners with their larger corner rounder.

1 comment:

Darcy Walters said...

Funny, but now after looking at your cards, I like the cutie character ones! This is lovely, and I still want it, but wow. You are so diverse and creative! Go with your intuition, I always say.